MHS GENESIS is Here!
On March 25, 2023 the Department of Defense's new electronic health record (EHR), MHS GENESIS, launched here at Barquist. MHS GENESIS has replaced TRICARE Online at this facility.
What is MHS GENESIS?
MHS GENESIS is the new EHR that provides you and your doctors with enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will be the single health record for service members, veterans, and their families. >>Learn More about MHS GENESIS
What is the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal?
Along with the new EHR, the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website available 24/7 that gives you access to your health information. Through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you can:
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal has replaced the TRICARE Online Secure Patient Portal at this facility.
- View health information, including laboratory and radiology results
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate securely with your care team
- Request prescription renewals
- Complete intake and screening forms in advance of appointments
- Access a health library
What does this mean for me?
MHS GENESIS and the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal have replaced TRICARE Online, including the patient portal and secure messaging at this facility.
- If you had a current TRICARE Online account, it migrated to MHS GENESIS on March 25, 2023. No action is necessary by you.
- If you don’t already have a TRICARE Online account, you can log onto https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil/ using your Common Access Card or DS Logon Account.
- If don’t have a DS Logon Account or if you have questions about DS Logon, visit the milConnect Website or call 1-800-538-9552.
What happens next?
Appointment availability from March through May 2023 will be affected, and appointment times may increase
as our providers and clinical staff adjust to new technology and workflows. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we integrate MHS GENESIS to provide you with top-notch care.