Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: Barquist's walk-in contraceptive clinic is available to our enrolled active duty beneficiaries Wednesday afternoons from 12:30–3:30 p.m.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
We offer the following products and services:
- Combined hormonal contraceptive pills, transdermal patch or vaginal ring
- Contraceptive shot: Depo-Provera
- Subdermal Nexplanon Implant, on a limited basis, pending provider availability
- Intrauterine devices on a limited basis, pending provider availability
- Vasectomy preoperative evaluations
: Plan B (morning after pill) is available daily during regular operating hours at the Pharmacy. No prescription nor appointment required.
How it Works
Contraceptive services are currently available daily by appointment to all enrolled female beneficiaries by calling 301-619-7175.
Active duty walk-in services will be available Wednesday afternoons from 12:30 –3:30 p.m
. Service members can either call the appointment line to speak to a triage nurse for further instructions, or walk in to the Primary Care Clinic (front desk) and ask to speak to a triage nurse.
Note: Some services will require a negative pregnancy test and/or a 14-day wait period with a subsequent negative pregnancy test.