Barquist Detrick US Army Health Clinic
We are dedicated to safe, quality care that improves patient outcomes and enhances the readiness of the force.
The Fort Meade MEDDAC is a premier team of well-trained, adaptive leaders of character, who deliver safe, quality, patient-centered health care that improves outcomes for all those entrusted to our care.
The Enduring "Eight" will be the overarching priorities that guide us: P.R.O.V.I.D.E.R.!
- People - Taking care of people, our staff and our beneficiaries, defines our success. We will deliver safe, quality, patient centered health care that improves outcomes for all those entrusted to care.
- Readiness - We will promote and improve readiness to sustain the health of the force. Leaders at all levels will ensure the readiness and welfare of the Meade MEDDAC Team and our Service Members.
- Organize Our Systems - We must do routine things routinely. We will develop systems at all levels to ensure routine tasks are conducted to standard and tracked. A system consists of a task, a doer and a checker and has a function, a timeline, and assigns responsibility for execution and follow up.
- Values-Driven - We will live the Army Values 24/7 and set and enforce high standards of competence, physical fitness and conduct. We will act with integrity in all professional, social, and online environments. We will model ethical conduct and produce leaders that hold each other accountable.
- Inspire Trust - Leaders will build cohesive teams by establishing a safe, positive command climate where everyone is able to thrive while living honorably and achieving results.
- Develop Leaders - The Army does not hire adaptive leaders of character... we grow them. Leader training, education, talent management, certification and counseling form the foundation for mission success.
- Enhance the Patient Experience - We will improve care processes to be responsive to the needs of our beneficiaries. We will leverage technology to optimize readiness, access, and patient experience, eliminate preventable harm, and integrate high-reliability clinical process improvements.
- Resource the Mission - We will align resources against priorities that support the commander's intent and achieve mission readiness requirements. Everyone is responsible for the stewardship of unit resources and accomplishing the mission.